A good cybersecurity posture protects your organization’s reputation, customers and bottom line. From Silicon Valley giants to small family businesses, organizations need every team member’s help to keep data and systems secure.
Port53 Cybersecurity Essentials end user training platform and simulated phishing attacks empower your employees with the knowledge and tools to quickly identify and stay ahead of cyber threats, cultivating a sense of ownership for proactively protecting themselves, their teams, and the entire organization.
The Cybersecurity Essentials track consists of a dashboard giving you the ability to send, monitor, and track unlimited custom and stock simulated phishing emails to your organization. From there, end users are placed in a 20-week track that consists of 20 training videos deployed at a cadence of 1 video each week.
Phishing simulations are a fast, efficient way to measure employee vulnerability while ramping up awareness of the seriousness of the risk.
- Completely customizable templates, landing pages and learning materials
- Off-the-shelf, easily customizable scenarios and scalable simulations based on the most common threats
- Provided to you by Port53 via Terranova Corporation’s platform - recognized as a Visionary in the space by Gartner Magic Quadrant the last 3 years
- Easy, simple, effective simulations with full visibility and reporting
20-week Microlearning Series
The video training series prepares your team for a range of cyber threats. Participants learn about common and emerging digital threats, practice good cybersecurity habits, and cultivate a sense of ownership for proactively protecting themselves, their teams, and the entire organization.
- eLearning for company-wide culture change
- Built on the Avanoo LMS Platform, leveraged internally by companies such as Cisco, eBay, Kaiser, Citi, Toyota, and more
- Average engagement by end users:
- >80% voluntary engagement
- >70% people who start complete all videos