Port53 Technologies, Inc. - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Additional Terms and Conditions are incorporated by reference into the attached quote.
1. Contract Start Date. The initial term of your order begins on the date that Port53 Technologies delivers the ordered products to you.
2. Payment. Payment is due within thirty (30) days of signing the attached purchase order (quote). Payment may be made by credit card, ACH, or check. Overdue payments are subject to a 5% compounding fee for every 30 days that the payment is late, plus all of Port53 Technologies’ other rights under the law.
3. Delivery Date. Upon receipt of the full payment price, Port53 Technologies will deliver to you all information required to install, use, and/or implement the purchased products.
4. Terms of Purchase. Port53 Technologies Inc. is a preferred reseller of the products described in this quote. The products listed in this quote are distributed, licensed, maintained, and supported by the software provider listed in the product description. The purchase, use, and license of these products are governed by the terms and conditions of the software provider that you will be required to agree to prior to using the products. All returns, cancellations, and refunds are processed through the software provider only, not Port53 Technologies. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the software provider for any questions about support, returns, and other issues related to the products.
5. Cancellations. Orders cannot be cancelled once placed with Port53 Technologies. Therefore, do not sign the purchase order until you are certain that you wish to purchase the product. Product cancellations are subject to the terms and conditions of the software provider that is providing your product.
6. Auto Renew. If applicable, the services purchased will automatically renew in accordance with the software provider’s policies and procedures unless you provide at least thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to Port53 Technologies that you do not want to renew.
7. Disputes. In the event that you violate any of these Terms and Conditions or other provisions in the attached quote, you agree to pay all of Port53 Technologies’ fees and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, related to enforcing Port53 Technologies’ rights.